6 Nov 2012
Question Time for 6 November 2012
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Will he take responsibility for the failure of government policy as revealed in the Pike River Royal Commission report?
- DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
- JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Finance: What policy steps is the Government taking to make houses more affordable in the medium term?
- KEVIN HAGUE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement in regard to the report of the Royal Commission on the Pike River Coal Mine Tragedy that "the company completely and utterly failed to protect their workers"?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by her statement in relation to the Work and Income security breach that "I am going to be as upfront and as transparent as possible, and I will put as much information out there as I can as we work our way through this process"?
- MARK MITCHELL to the Minister for Economic Development: How is the Government investing in infrastructure to support, encourage and grow New Zealand businesses?
- Hon NANAIA MAHUTA to the Associate Minister of Education: Does he stand by all the statements of the Minister of Education and those of her Ministry regarding Novopay?
- Dr JACKIE BLUE to the Minister of Justice: How is the Government delivering on its Better Public Services targets to reduce crime?
- DARIEN FENTON to the Acting Minister of Labour: How will the proposed changes to employment law improve health and safety in the workplace?
- ALFRED NGARO to the Minister for Social Development: How are foster carers being recognised for the contribution they make to New Zealand's most vulnerable children during Foster Care Awareness Week?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Transport: Did Hon Steven Joyce meet with the Snapper CEO in March 2010 and discuss Snapper's desire to enter the Auckland public transport integrated ticketing scheme; if so, why did he not include this in his answer to Oral Question No 10 on 27 June 2012?
- EUGENIE SAGE to the Minister for the Environment: Does she plan to introduce legislation this year to establish independent state-of-the-environment reporting as the Government promised before the last election; if not, why not?