8 Nov 2012
Question Time for 8 November 2012
- Hon DAMIEN O'CONNOR to the Prime Minister: Did Hon Kate Wilkinson have Ministerial responsibility for the departmental errors during her term as Minister of Labour which partially contributed to the deaths of 29 miners at Pike River?
- TODD McCLAY to the Minister of Finance: What steps is the Government taking to support jobs as part of its programme to build a more productive and competitive economy?
- RICHARD PROSSER to the Minister for Primary Industries: Does he have confidence in the Director-General of the Ministry for Primary Industries?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Finance: What are the estimated costs to the taxpayer resulting from the Climate Change Response (Emissions Trading and Other Matters) Amendment Bill?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by all her statements relating to the departure of the Ministry of Social Development Deputy Chief Executive, Janet Grossman?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Science and Innovation: How is the Government using science to address some of the biggest challenges facing New Zealand?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Transport: What assurances did Hon Steven Joyce give Snapper CEO Miki Szikszai in relation to Snapper's participation in the Auckland integrated ticketing arrangement when they met on 3 March 2012?
- IAN McKELVIE to the Minister of Justice: What is the Government doing to further protect victims from their attackers?
- CLARE CURRAN to the Minister for Communications and Information Technology: What percentage of New Zealand homes did the Government commit in 2008 would be connected to Ultra Fast Broadband within 10 years?
- SHANE ARDERN to the Minister of Health: What progress is the Government making on improving the regulation of natural health products?
- KEVIN HAGUE to the Minister of Health: Does he regard the input and engagement of clinicians and the public to be critical to the achievement of his targets for DHB performance?
- TRACEY MARTIN to the Minister of Education: Is she satisfied with the way schools are funded?