13 Nov 2012
Question Time for 13 November 2012
- KATRINA SHANKS to the Minister of Finance: How is the Government's economic programme helping New Zealand families by increasing savings, keeping interest rates low and minimising cost of living pressures?
- DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements on jobs and employment?
- TIM MACINDOE to the Minister for Social Development: What announcements have been made as part of the Government's White Paper for Vulnerable Children to take stronger action against child abusers?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement "What we do environmentally matters a great deal, but we also want jobs and we also want to make sure we're not prioritising that over everything else. I think we've got that balance about right"?
- JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What recent announcement has been made about Block Offer 2013?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: Was the Prime Minister correct when he said on 12 October 2012 that "our unemployment rate's not rising"; if so, why?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement in September 2010 that "there is no doubt that unemployment has peaked"?
- TODD McCLAY to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: What steps is he taking to ensure the environmental integrity of the New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by her statement that "the Government is taking an active, work-based approach" to her welfare reforms?
- BARBARA STEWART to the Minister of Health: Is he satisfied that District Health Boards have done enough to promote understanding of the Pharmacy Services Agreement?
- Dr JACKIE BLUE to the Minister of Health: What is the Government doing to promote awareness and support those with hepatitis C?
- Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: Has he received any advice on the impact on New Zealand trade resulting from his decision not to sign up to the Second Commitment Period under the Kyoto Protocol; if so, what was it?