29 Nov 2012
Question Time for 29 November 2012
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Housing: What progress has the Government made in the provision of affordable home ownership in Auckland?
- PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on the global economic situation and its expected impact on the New Zealand economy?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: How does New Zealand rank internationally, in terms of net emissions, in the latest United Nations national greenhouse gas inventory data for the period 1990-2010?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by her statement "No one wants to see young people floundering on benefits and we will keep the focus on our youth, however evidence tells us the programmes this Government has introduced are making a difference"?
- Peseta SAM LOTU-IIGA to the Minister for Social Development: What opportunities does the Government's White Paper for Vulnerable Children provide for New Zealanders to get involved?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Transport: Does he still "take big issue with the suggestion that the City Rail Link is useful or popular"?
- MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What recent announcement has he made about the Warm Up New Zealand programme?
- Dr DAVID CLARK to the Minister of Revenue: Before the launch of their September 2011 "Transformation Programme Planning Services" Registration of Interest, how many companies did IRD expect would comply with the mandatory requirements listed in 4.3 of the Registration of Interest, and of those, how many were expected to be New Zealand-owned companies?
- ALFRED NGARO to the Minister for Courts: What progress can he report in improving safety in our courts?
- CATHERINE DELAHUNTY to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: Does he consider that New Zealand's community policing projects in West Papua have improved adherence to human rights and access to justice in West Papua; if so, why?
- BARBARA STEWART to the Associate Minister of Health: Is he satisfied with current mental health services in New Zealand?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Does her Associate Minister's handling of his delegated responsibility for Novopay give her confidence in his ability to fulfil his other duties?