12 Mar 2013
Question Time for 12 March 2013
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that "I think we got a mandate" for asset sales at the last election, given a majority of New Zealanders voted for parties that opposed his Government's asset sales policy?
- MIKE SABIN to the Minister of Finance: What impact is the current drought likely to have on the economy?
- DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in the Minister for State Owned Enterprises?
- Hon PHIL HEATLEY to the Minister for Social Development: What results have the Government's Gateway Assessments for children in care had to date?
- Hon CLAYTON COSGROVE to the Minister for State Owned Enterprises: Does he stand by his statement "There was no change to Dr Elder's pay or entitlements. Therefore, there was no effect on what his contractual arrangements would be during the changes to his employment"; if so, why?
- JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What can he report on potential oil and gas development in the North Island's East Coast?
- DENIS O'ROURKE to the Minister of Immigration: Is the Government planning to reduce the numbers in the Immigration New Zealand Parent Category?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Housing: Does he stand by all his statements in relation to Auckland's metropolitan urban limits?
- JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Police: What recent reports from the Police has she received on the results of the Criminal Proceeds (Recovery) Act 2009?
- EUGENIE SAGE to the Minister for the Environment: Are the proposals in the recent Government resource management discussion paper intended to give greater weight to economic benefits than environmental outcomes in Resource Management Act decision making?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of State Services: What were the "high profile matters in education last year that contributed to strained relations across the education sector" and why did they lead to the resignation of Lesley Longstone as Secretary of Education?
- JACQUI DEAN to the Minister for the Environment: What recent announcements has the Government made aimed at improving the quality and management of fresh water?