19 Mar 2013
Question Time for 19 March 2013
- MAGGIE BARRY to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on the economy?
- BRENDAN HORAN to the Minister of Education: Is accountability within our education system paramount?
- DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his response that human-induced climate change "may well be" real?
- NICKY WAGNER to the Minister of Health: What progress can he report on the Christchurch Hospital redevelopment project?
- DARIEN FENTON to the Minister of Transport: Does he have confidence in KiwiRail's health and safety standards; if not, why not?
- PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Transport: What progress has the Government made on improving roading infrastructure?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his reported statement in relation to the film Argo that "I think it's disappointing, but I don't think we want to go too far on these things"?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that "our plan will allow Auckland's civic leaders to think regionally, plan strategically and act decisively in a way that has not happened for the past six decades"?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Minister of Revenue: Why has the Government decided not to change the fringe benefit taxation of employer-provided car parks in Auckland and Wellington, but to leave in place proposals to tax cell phones and laptops?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister for Social Development: How is the Government's Social Workers in Hospitals initiative making a difference for vulnerable children?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister responsible for Novopay: Is he confident that teachers will now be receiving the correct pay in future pay rounds; if not, why not?