26 Mar 2013
Question Time for 26 March 2013
- DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
- Peseta SAM LOTU-IIGA to the Minister of Finance: What progress is the Government making in its programme to build a more competitive and productive economy?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Corrections: What announcements has she made on the introduction of prison performance tables?
- Hon RUTH DYSON to the Minister of Conservation: What is the total number of staff that will lose their jobs at the Department of Conservation as a result of staff cuts announced today, and how many, if any, of those are "frontline" staff?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister for Social Development: How is the Government's Social Workers in Schools initiative making a difference for vulnerable children?
- EUGENIE SAGE to the Minister of Conservation: Can he guarantee that any job cuts announced today will not impact on the Department of Conservation's ability to protect the conservation estate?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister for the Environment: Does she agree with Guy Salmon's comment that she is a Minister who wants to lower environmental standards?
- Dr CAM CALDER to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: What has New Zealand's income from international education been for the past 12 months?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister of Trade: Does he believe that a multi-million dollar fraud case involving one of Zespri's import agents in China has hurt New Zealand's international trading reputation?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Does she have confidence in the Ministry of Education; if so, why?
- LOUISE UPSTON to the Minister for Treaty of Waitangi Negotiations: What recent progress has been made towards the settlement of historical Treaty of Waitangi claims?