27 Mar 2013
Question Time for 27 March 2013
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
- DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- MAGGIE BARRY to the Minister of Finance: What measures is the Government taking to help increase national savings?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister for Canterbury Earthquake Recovery: What reports has he received about the extent of fraud allegations in the Christchurch rebuild?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: Is he confident that the Government's initiative to provide "Better, Sooner, More Convenient" health care, is meeting his expectations; if not, why not?
- MARK MITCHELL to the Minister for Economic Development: What progress is being made in encouraging firms to invest in New Zealand through the Business Growth Agenda?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- DAVID BENNETT to the Associate Minister of Transport: What recent announcements has he made on transport safety?
- Hon LIANNE DALZIEL to the Minister for Canterbury Earthquake Recovery: Will he extend the deadline for residential red zone property owners who have been offered only 50 percent of rating valuation for their land?
- SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister of Justice: What recent report has she received showing that crime is falling under this Government?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Minister of Education: Will she wait until the Chief Ombudsman's investigation of the Ministry of Education's processes on school closures is complete before making a final decision on the Salisbury and Christchurch school closures?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister responsible for the GCSB: Did GCSB Director Ian Fletcher attend the three briefings he received from GCSB in February 2012; if not, which, if any, of the briefings did Ian Fletcher attend?