28 Mar 2013
Question Time for 28 March 2013
Questions to Ministers
- JOHN HAYES to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he recently received on business confidence, investment, and growth?
- DAVID SHEARER to the Minister for State Owned Enterprises: Is it the Government's intention to proceed with the asset sales programme?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister for Social Development: What difference will the Children's Action Plan make for vulnerable children?
- KRIS FAAFOI to the Minister of Police: What specific warnings, if any, has the Government received from Police around service delivery in relation to line-by-line savings within personnel and asset costs?
- CATHERINE DELAHUNTY to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that, "In 2010 I spelled out very clearly that we wouldn't be going into Schedule 4 land …"?
- CHRIS AUCHINVOLE to the Minister of Internal Affairs: What progress has been made on the review of Fire Service functions and funding?
- DENIS O'ROURKE to the Minister of Immigration: Does he stand by his statement of 12 March 2013 "… last year we made changes to give priority to migrants who can make a real contribution to New Zealand, which we expect to lead to significant savings for the taxpayer …"?
- Dr PAUL HUTCHISON to the Minister of Customs: What work is the Government doing to ensure correct revenue is being paid on imports and exports?
- STEFFAN BROWNING to the Minister for Food Safety: What action, if any, is she taking in response to the recent Canterbury University study that found food safety risks from GE are not being considered adequately by regulatory bodies?
- CLARE CURRAN to the Minister for Economic Development: Does he stand by his answer to Oral Question No. 7 on Thursday, 21 March 2013?
- SHANE ARDERN to the Minister for Primary Industries: What changes has he recently announced to shellfish catch limits?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Prime Minister: Was Ian Fletcher the candidate or one of the candidates named in the report to him from the State Services Commissioner following the panel interviews for the position of Director of the GCSB; if not, who suggested that Mr Fletcher be considered for the position of Director of the GCSB?