9 Apr 2013
Question Time for 9 April 2013
- DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- Hon TAU HENARE to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on progress in building economic growth?
- Hon CLAYTON COSGROVE to the Minister for State Owned Enterprises: Have all the risks for potential investors in Mighty River Power been fully identified in the offer document; if so, does he expect the Crown will receive the best possible return for floating 49 percent of Mighty River Power?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: What is the security classification of the full report by Rebecca Kitteridge into the Government Communications Security Bureau, and who in his Government had access to the full report?
- MIKE SABIN to the Minister for Social Development: How are the Government's welfare changes ensuring a fairer welfare system, and tackling long-term welfare dependence?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister for Land Information: Is it Government policy that a person or company involved in the 2008 melamine scandal would fail the good character test under section 18(1)(c) of the Overseas Investment Act 2005; if not, why not?
- Hon LIANNE DALZIEL to the Minister responsible for the Earthquake Commission: When will EQC staff be able to email documents to customers?
- KATRINA SHANKS to the Minister of Justice: What announcements has she recently made to address the harm caused by cyber bullying?
- Hon MARYAN STREET to the Minister for the Environment: How will the second round of proposed changes to the Resource Management Act 1991 as they are currently expressed, maintain the protection of the environment?
- GARETH HUGHES to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Has he requested that the Attorney-General assess Supplementary Order Paper No 205 to the Crown Minerals (Permitting and Crown Land) Bill for consistency with the New Zealand Bill of Rights Act 1990?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Prime Minister: Why was only one candidate interviewed for the position of Director of the Government Communications Security Bureau in July 2011?
- TIM MACINDOE to the Minister of Education: What progress has she made against the Government's early childhood education priorities?