15 May 2013
Question Time for 15 May 2013
- TODD McCLAY to the Minister of Finance: How will the Budget continue the Government's ongoing programme to deliver jobs and growth for the New Zealand economy?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Minister for Economic Development: On what date did the issue of compensation in the event of future reform of gambling law first arise in the negotiations over the SkyCity Convention Centre; and which party raised it?
- DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: How well has the tertiary sector performed financially in 2012?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree that New Zealand is currently operating as a two-speed economy and that the current growth mix is not sustainable; if not, why not?
- CHRIS AUCHINVOLE to the Minister for ACC: What benefits does ACC provide small businesses that have a good workplace injury record?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: How many notifications did Child, Youth and Family Services receive regarding the four neglected children found dirty, malnourished, with head lice infestations and open scabies wounds, prior to their removal by Police in January this year?
- JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Immigration: What announcements has he made on the future of the Mangere Refugee Resettlement Centre?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: What progress, if any, has been made towards providing more health care in the community?
- HOLLY WALKER to the Minister of Justice: Did she receive a response from the National Party following her request for party views on the Electoral Commission's recommendations for changes to MMP; if so, what was that response?
- Dr CAM CALDER to the Associate Minister of Health: What announcements has she made regarding controls on high-power laser pointers?