6 Jun 2013
Question Time for 6 June 2013
- TODD McCLAY to the Minister of Finance: What measures did the Budget set out in order to address issues of housing affordability in New Zealand?
- Hon PHIL GOFF to the Minister of State Services: What responsibility does he or his Government take for 73 percent of public sector agencies not having formal security standards and procedures to protect private information about New Zealanders, as the report yesterday to the State Services Commissioner shows?
- BARBARA STEWART to the Minister for Social Development: Does she consider that the direct deduction policy of overseas pensions from New Zealand Superannuation under Section 70 of the Social Security Act 1964 is consistent and fair?
- Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Tourism: What reports has he received on the effect of the Hobbit movies on tourism and visitor numbers?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Housing: Does he stand by all his statements?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: Does he stand by the Minister of Finance's statement: "Well, we've got climate change policy built around the emissions trading system, which has bipartisan support"?
- DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Transport: What are some of the benefits of the Land Transport Management Amendment Bill passed by the House on Tuesday?
- Hon LIANNE DALZIEL to the Minister responsible for the Earthquake Commission: Is he satisfied with the time the Earthquake Commission takes to respond to Official Information Act and Privacy Act requests; if so, why?
- NICKY WAGNER to the Minister for the Environment: What recent announcement has the Government made to recognise outstanding environmental achievement?
- RINO TIRIKATENE to the Minister of Māori Affairs: Does he stand by his statement with respect to Māori whanau "our priority is the wellbeing of the most vulnerable members of society, and we will do everything we can to fight for that"; if so, how has he improved the wellbeing of the most vulnerable members of society?
- Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: Is he concerned by the continued increasing trend in atmospheric CO2 levels, that recently breached 400 parts per million at Mauna Loa?
- LOUISE UPSTON to the Minister of Health: What initiatives are included in the Government's 2013 Budget boost for heart disease and diabetes?