13 Jun 2013
Question Time for 13 June 2013
- JOHN HAYES to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on the economy – particularly on progress in building growth and jobs?
- RICHARD PROSSER to the Minister of Revenue: How much tax revenue is forecast from the predicted increase in log export volumes over the next four years?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Prime Minister: On what date did his Chief of Staff inform him that "there were issues of Ministers having to comply" with regard to the Henry Report and did his Chief of Staff tell him that the Minister in question was Hon Peter Dunne?
- DENISE ROCHE to the Minister for Economic Development: Will the Government release papers detailing the costs of gambling-related social harm at SkyCity Auckland before the final sign off on the SkyCity convention centre deal; if not, when will these papers be released?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister for Social Development and Employment: What announcements has she made to support the ongoing resolution of historic abuse claims?
- Hon RUTH DYSON to the Minister for Building and Construction: When did he or anyone in MoBIE first become aware that the Christchurch City Council was placed on notice by International Accreditation New Zealand (IANZ) of its intention to revoke the Council's Building Consent Authority Accreditation?
- MIKE SABIN to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What recent announcements have been made about mineral exploration in Northland?
- DARIEN FENTON to the Minister of Labour: When he goes to the International Labour Organisation Conference in Geneva, does he intend to repeat his comment that New Zealand's employment law is "unworkable", "sloppy" and "creating real problems"?
- Dr PAUL HUTCHISON to the Minister of Veterans' Affairs: What plans does the Government have to mark the 60th anniversary of the Korean War Armistice in July and recognise the contribution of New Zealand soldiers in the conflict?
- GARETH HUGHES to the Minister of Conservation: Has he implemented the recommendations of the 2012 meeting of the International Whaling Commission's Scientific Committee to protect the estimated 55 adult Maui's dolphins remaining; if not, why not?
- Hon DAMIEN O'CONNOR to the Minister for Primary Industries: Does he have confidence in the biosecurity system?
- JACQUI DEAN to the Minister of Transport: What support is the Government giving to improve roading infrastructure in regional and rural New Zealand?