25 Jun 2013
Question Time for 25 June 2013
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister responsible for the GCSB: Does he agree with the New Zealand Law Society when it describes outcomes in the Government Communications Security Bureau and Related Legislation Amendment Bill as "unacceptable and inconsistent with the rule of law"; if not, why not?
- CHRIS AUCHINVOLE to the Minister of Finance: What progress is the Government making in building a more competitive and productive economy and how is this helping New Zealand families?
- DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- KANWALJIT SINGH BAKSHI to the Minister of Internal Affairs: What are the Government's plans for providing more services online?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree with ANZ regarding the New Zealand economy that "Our concern is that the domestic-centric mix of growth is not sustainable from the standpoint of New Zealand's external imbalances"; if not, why not?
- JAN LOGIE to the Attorney-General: Does he agree with the New Zealand Law Society that "The rule of law lies at the very foundation of a free and democratic society and is essential for the protection of human rights"; if not, why not?
- DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Immigration: How is the Government planning to further combat the exploitation of migrant workers?
- Hon CLAYTON COSGROVE to the Minister for State Owned Enterprises: Does he stand by all his statements regarding Solid Energy?
- STEFFAN BROWNING to the Minister for the Environment: Will she be changing the law to restrict councils' ability to regulate the release of genetically modified organisms in their regions; if so, what are the proposed changes?
- MIKE SABIN to the Minister of Transport: How is the Government working with the Auckland Council to progress the Puhoi to Wellsford Road of National Significance?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all the answers given on his behalf to Oral Question No 3 on 13 June 2013?