1 Aug 2013
Question Time for 1 August 2013
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Prime Minister: On whose authority did his Chief of Staff request that the Parliamentary Service provide access to information relating to Ministers and their offices and "any other relevant material requested" and did this take place after the Henry inquiry was told that Parliamentary Service would not release the information requested?
- MAGGIE BARRY to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on business and economic conditions in New Zealand?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: How many emails did Wayne Eagleson and the Henry inquiry send to Parliamentary Service regarding the Henry inquiry and on what dates were those emails sent?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister for Social Development: What announcements has she made to support sexual violence crisis services?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Housing: Does he stand by all his statements?
- JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Has he received any reports on alternative approaches to the electricity market?
- CLARE CURRAN to the Minister for Communications and Information Technology: Does she agree with the Prime Minister that opponents of the proposed GCSB and telecommunications interception capability and security bills are "politically aligned" and "misinformed"; if so, are Microsoft and Google "politically aligned" and "misinformed" when they say the Telecommunications (Interception Capability and Security) Bill would slow innovation and economic growth and keep new innovative services out of New Zealand?
- Dr PAUL HUTCHISON to the Minister for Senior Citizens: What recent announcements has she made regarding the SuperGold card programme?
- IAIN LEES-GALLOWAY to the Minister of Transport: Can he guarantee that 50 percent of the funding for the Auckland City Rail Link will come from central government?
- RICHARD PROSSER to the Minister of Conservation: Does he stand by all his statements?
- MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Customs: What is the Government doing to improve IT processes for importers and exporters?
- HOLLY WALKER to the Minister for Social Development: When she said, "Child poverty remains a serious issue, and … all standard measures show rates have been flat since 2009" was she publicly accepting that there are indeed standard measures of child poverty?
Questions to Members
- DARIEN FENTON to the Chairperson of the Transport and Industrial Relations Committee: How many submissions have been received on the Employment Relations Amendment Bill?