6 Aug 2013
Question Time for 6 August 2013 (to ministers)
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all of the answers given on his behalf to Oral Question No. 5 on 30 May 2013?
- DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that he is "deeply concerned" about the Fonterra whey protein scare and if so, is he satisfied that parents in New Zealand and overseas now have accurate information on this issue?
- PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Finance: What are the expected economic consequences of the potential whey protein contamination issue?
- DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- TE URUROA FLAVELL to the Minister of Justice: Is the Government taking any action in response to the unprecedented recommendation from the Police Association to call for an independent inquiry into the conviction of Teina Pora; and does she agree with what President Greg O'Connor describes as significant disquiet among police who are uncomfortable with the fact that Teina Pora is in prison for this crime?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his answer to one of my supplementary questions on 31 July 2013 that "the inquiry at no point asked for a journalist's records, either access records or phone records"?
- KATRINA SHANKS to the Minister for Food Safety: What information can she provide to the public regarding the safety of infant formula?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree with the Reserve Bank that house price inflation in our largest city Auckland is "rapid"; if so, what is the Government doing to deal with the demand and price pressures caused by speculators?
- IAN McKELVIE to the Minister of Trade: What reports has he received of international reactions to the potential contamination of whey protein concentrate?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: Does he take responsibility for the health outcomes from his policies; if not, why not?
- DAVID BENNETT to the Minister for Primary Industries: What response has he received from the primary sector on the potential whey protein contamination issue?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Housing: What is the number of Housing New Zealand houses which are currently vacant as a proportion of the total Housing New Zealand stock?