7 Aug 2013
Question Time for 7 August 2013
- JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he received about international market reaction to the potential whey protein contamination issue?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement in Parliament yesterday that "it does seem very, very odd that Fonterra allowed production to carry on and for that infant baby formula to go into the supply chain or into the distribution chain"; if so, why?
- DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister for Food Safety: What update can she provide the public on the safety of infant formula?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Prime Minister: Did his inquiry, headed by David Henry, request phone call logs for contact between Andrea Vance and Hon Peter Dunne; if not, how does he explain the email sent from the Henry Inquiry to Parliamentary Service at 5.53 pm on Monday 20 May 2013?
- Peseta SAM LOTU-IIGA to the Minister of Housing: What progress is the Government making in building the additional new homes as part of the Asset Management Strategy for Housing New Zealand?
- BARBARA STEWART to the Minister of Health: Is he satisfied with the performance of all district health boards?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by her statement that "the investment approach will change the entire focus of the welfare system so that support is invested where it will make the biggest difference"?
- Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: Does he agree with the Prime Minister's Chief Science Advisor that "climate change is happening now"?
- JACQUI DEAN to the Minister for Building and Construction: What is the Government doing to improve the earthquake-prone buildings policy system?
- Hon TREVOR MALLARD to the Minister of Science and Innovation: What decisions, if any, have been made by Callaghan Innovation with regard to overseas contracting by KiwiStar Optics and why have those decisions been made?
- CHRIS AUCHINVOLE to the Minister of Labour: What recent announcements has he made about health and safety reform in New Zealand?