19 Sep 2013
Question Time for 19 September 2013
Questions to Ministers
- MAGGIE BARRY to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on the economy?
- Hon RUTH DYSON to the Minister of Conservation: Has he ever seen or received a submission or draft submission from the Department of Conservation regarding the Hawke’s Bay Regional Council Plan Change 6, which paves the way for the Ruataniwha Dam proposal, which is critical of it?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Conservation: Does he stand by his statement “No, I did not” when asked in this House whether he gave any indication to the Department of Conservation on the direction or content of its submission on the Tukituki Catchment Proposal?
- CLAUDETTE HAUITI to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What reports has he received on competition in the electricity market in New Zealand?
- DARIEN FENTON to the Minister of Labour: Does he believe women should have equal pay to men for work of equal value?
- CATHERINE DELAHUNTY to the Minister of Education: Will she allow creationism to be taught in charter schools; if so, why?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Minister of Justice: What factors were taken into account in setting the interest rate on legal aid debt under regulation 14 of the Legal Services Regulations 2011 at 8 percent?
- KATRINA SHANKS to the Minister of Commerce: How will the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013, which will be phased in from 1 April 2014, strengthen our financial markets?
- DENIS O'ROURKE to the Minister of Housing: Does he agree with all of the views expressed by Peseta Sam Lotu-Iiga about housing on TV3's The Vote on 11 September 2013?
- CAROL BEAUMONT to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: Is he concerned about the underrepresentation of women in industry training particularly in light of labour shortages in many trades and technical areas?
- LOUISE UPSTON to the Minister of Health: What progress is the Government making with its funded family care policy?
- SUE MORONEY to the Minister of Women’s Affairs: Does her Ministry provide gender implications statements on proposed legislative or policy measures being considered by Cabinet?