26 Sep 2013
Question Time for 26 September 2013
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Science and Innovation: Did GNS Science undertake work modelling the groundwater in the Ruataniwha Plains in 2012 and 2013; and was the contract completed fully?
- Hon KATE WILKINSON to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he received on the economy – and particularly indicators of business confidence and employment intentions?
- BARBARA STEWART to the Minister of Health: What concerns, if any, does he have about the level of "heavy metal" in tattoo inks in New Zealand?
- Hon RUTH DYSON to the Minister of Conservation: How could he say on 17 September 2013 "I did not know that this draft document even existed until this morning" when his Weekly Report from 29 July 2013 stated a submission should be lodged "requesting that the Board requests further information by way of an independent peer review of the proposed approach to nutrient management and the potential effect of the proposed nutrient limits and targets on the freshwater values in the Tukituki catchment"?
- Hon PHIL HEATLEY to the Minister for Social Development: What recent announcements has she made about the cost of long-term welfare dependency?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: What is the range of estimates, if any, of the number of first home buyers in Auckland who will be excluded from the housing market due to the new Loan to Value ratio restrictions?
- DAVID BENNETT to the Associate Minister of Education: What announcements has she made regarding school property?
- BRENDAN HORAN to the Minister of Health: How long does it take for microbiology samples to be taken from a patient in the Eastern Bay of Plenty until the sample is cultured in the Pathlab microbiology laboratory in Tauranga, and is he confident that the handling of samples and the time taken meets international medical standards?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister of Housing: How many children and young people are currently homeless, as defined by Statistics New Zealand?
- Hon PETER DUNNE to the Minister for the Environment: Does the Government have any plans to introduce legislation to overturn the recent High Court decision on the Manawatu Wanganui Regional Council's One Plan?
- SUE MORONEY to the Associate Minister of Social Development: Does he support the continuation of boot camps for youth offenders?
- Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Consumer Affairs: How will the Credit Contracts and Financial Services Law Reform Bill target loan sharks and protect New Zealand consumers?