16 Oct 2013
Question Time for 16 October 2013
- PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received about forecasts for the New Zealand economy and how are these being reflected in levels of business confidence?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by the statement made on his behalf on 25 September "The Minister was aware that the Department of Conservation was working on a submission. He was not aware of the content of the leaked draft submission until Tuesday, 17 September"?
- COLIN KING to the Minister of Science and Innovation: What recent announcements has the Government made about investment in the National Science Challenges?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
- BRENDAN HORAN to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Does he stand by all of his recent statements?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister of Justice: What recent steps have been taken by the Government to make it easier to resolve cross-border disputes between New Zealand and Australia?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: What reports has he received in the last month of New Zealanders receiving inadequate health services?
- ALFRED NGARO to the Minister of Housing: What progress has the Government made in addressing Auckland's housing supply issues over the past two weeks?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Is she satisfied that she is fulfilling all of her legal obligations under the Education Act 1989; if so, why?
- JACQUI DEAN to the Minister of Statistics: What does the latest release of Census data show in regard to population growth in the regions?
- EUGENIE SAGE to the Minister of Conservation: How many submissions did the Department of Conservation make on regional, district or city plans or regional policy statements in 2012/13 that related to water quality issues?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he now accept that his statement that Chorus "will go broke" is incorrect; if not, why not?