17 Oct 2013
Question Time for 17 October 2013
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement yesterday that Hon John Banks is a "credible" and "trustworthy" individual?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Minister for Economic Development: Has Cabinet discussed delaying the passage of the New Zealand International Convention Centre Bill until the Hon John Banks prosecution is resolved; if not, why not?
- NICKY WAGNER to the Minister of Finance: What progress is the Government making with its multi-billion dollar infrastructure investment programme, as part of its wider plan to build a more productive and competitive economy?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree with the Dominion Post report that "Bill English was gushing about the NZ Super Fund yesterday" saying it was "one of the best-structured sovereign wealth funds in the world"?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister for Social Development: What reports has she received on the progress of the Government's welfare reforms to date?
- Hon DAMIEN O'CONNOR to the Minister for Primary Industries: Does he stand by all his statements?
- JAN LOGIE to the Minister for Social Development: When she said last month, "for every example that the member can give, I can give another 10 of people who are grateful for the help that they are getting" was she saying that it is acceptable that a large portion of people are not getting the help they are entitled to?
- DENIS O'ROURKE to the Minister of Immigration: How many people are currently classified as unlawfully in New Zealand, and what steps, if any, has he taken to reduce that number?
- Hon RUTH DYSON to the Minister of Conservation: When was he first informed by the Department of Conservation that they were considering contributing to any submission on the Tukituki Catchment Proposal that might include nitrogen and phosphorous management?
- Peseta SAM LOTU-IIGA to the Minister of Health: What progress is the Government making on its Rheumatic Fever Programme?
- Dr DAVID CLARK to the Minister for Small Business: What advice, if any, has he received on the impact of fraud, corruption and dishonesty on small business and what has he done about it?
- SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister of Corrections: What recent announcements has she made on improving the safety of Corrections staff?