24 Oct 2013
Question Time for 24 October 2013
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Finance: Does he consider that the Government's Meridian Energy sale was a failure, given that it attracted only 62,000 retail buyers, which is only a quarter of the 250,000 forecast?
- Hon CLAYTON COSGROVE to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by all his statements?
- PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Finance: What recent progress has the Government made in its share offer programme – and particularly in generating money for investing in new public assets without having to borrow from overseas lenders?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Finance: What reports, if any, has the Reserve Bank had from trading banks on the effect of loan-to-value ratio lending limits on housing construction?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister for Social Development: What recent initiatives has the Government supported to provide better support to those affected by sexual violence?
- Hon PHIL GOFF to the Minister of Defence: Have attrition rates in the last year, which reached 23 percent in the Navy and 24 percent in the Army, reduced the capability of the New Zealand Defence Force?
- Peseta SAM LOTU-IIGA to the Minister of Housing: What progress is the Government making in increasing housing supply, improving the quality of the Government's housing stock and growing the community social housing sector?
- DARIEN FENTON to the Minister of Labour: Does he stand by all his statements on health and safety?
- SHANE ARDERN to the Associate Minister of Health: What is the Government doing to support rural general practice?
- GARETH HUGHES to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Does he stand by his statement about oil and gas, "As minister, my job is to support the development of these resources in a sensible, safe and environmentally responsible way"?
- Dr CAM CALDER to the Associate Minister of Transport: What progress is being made in bringing down New Zealand's road toll?
- Le'aufa'amulia ASENATI LOLE-TAYLOR to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Does he stand by all his statements?