12 Nov 2013
Question Time for 12 November 2013
- MAGGIE BARRY to the Minister of Finance: What do official statistics show about progress in the Government's goal of supporting new jobs and higher incomes for New Zealanders?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement yesterday that the compensation awarded to the Pike River families "should be serviced by the company, not by the Crown"?
- KATRINA SHANKS to the Minister of Justice: What steps is the Government taking to support victims of sexual violence?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Will the Government tax realised capital gains on investment property; if not, why not?
- JAN LOGIE to the Prime Minister: Will he oppose Sri Lanka chairing the Commonwealth following the Commonwealth Heads of Government meeting in Sri Lanka, as called for by the Commonwealth Human Rights Initiative?
- NICKY WAGNER to the Minister of Conservation: What steps is the Government taking to improve the conservation of New Zealand's 113 species of shark?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Minister of Justice: Does she stand by all her answers to Oral Question No. 9 on Tuesday and Oral Question No. 8 on Wednesday last week?
- RICHARD PROSSER to the Minister for Primary Industries: What concerns, if any, does he have regarding government policy for the dairy industry in New Zealand?
- Dr PAUL HUTCHISON to the Associate Minister of Health: What actions has the Government taken to ensure compliance with the Psychoactive Substances Act 2013?
- EUGENIE SAGE to the Minister for the Environment: Will her proposed changes to the National Policy Statement for Freshwater Management ensure our rivers and lakes are safe for swimming?
- SUE MORONEY to the Minister for Social Development: Does she agree with the statement made by her spokeswoman with regard to Work and Income requirements for the disability allowance that "There's no reason anyone would be repeatedly asked to prove a congenital condition and we have no information about any cases where that has happened"?
- MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Commerce: What progress has the Government made on the introduction of new KiwiSaver periodic disclosure rules?