14 Nov 2013
Question Time for 14 November 2013
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Finance: How is the Government's Better Public Services programme contributing to a stronger economy?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Can he rule out the partial sale of Air New Zealand proceeding prior to 30 November 2013?
- NICKY WAGNER to the Minister of Education: What recent announcements has she made on repairing, rebuilding and renewing schools in Christchurch?
- MOANA MACKEY to the Minister of Transport: Does he stand by all his statements?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister of Housing: What initiatives has the Government recently taken to assist first home buyers and ensure more lower cost homes are being built?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
- Hon SHANE JONES to the Minister for Building and Construction: Does he agree with IPENZ Chief Executive, Andrew Cleland, that the Government needs to give the Institute greater powers to hold their own to account?
- KANWALJIT SINGH BAKSHI to the Minister of Revenue: Why is the Government seeking feedback on the financial reporting requirements that apply to most New Zealand companies?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Housing: What advice, if any, has he received on public support for measures designed to reduce demand in the housing market?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister of Trade: Why is he not prepared to release the text of the Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement?
- MIKE SABIN to the Minister for Primary Industries: What announcements has he made on boosting growth in the Northland region?
- JULIE ANNE GENTER to the Minister of Transport: Does he stand by his statement that "I think climate change is something that has happened always, so to simply come up and say it's man-made is an interesting prospect"; and how does that view affect his decisions on transport investment?