3 Dec 2013
Question Time for 3 December 2013
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements on Government policy?
- JOHN HAYES to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on business confidence and the outlook for investment and jobs?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister of Immigration: Does he stand by his statement "I want to make it clear that jobs for New Zealanders will always be the number one priority"; if so, why?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that corporate manslaughter legislation was "off the table"?
- CHRIS AUCHINVOLE to the Minister for ACC: What recent announcements has she made in respect of changes to ACC levies?
- EUGENIE SAGE to the Minister of Conservation: Does he stand by his statement "No, I did not" when asked in this House whether he gave any indication to the Department of Conservation on the direction or content of its submission on the Tukituki Catchment Proposal?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister of Transport: What progress is the Government making on the Wellington Northern Corridor Road of National Significance?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: What is the current estimate of proceeds from the Government's asset sales programme?
- JACQUI DEAN to the Minister for the Environment: What reports has she received on the environmental impacts of the Rena grounding?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Is she satisfied that the introduction of National Standards has led to a tangible improvement in student achievement; if so, why?
- SHANE ARDERN to the Minister for Primary Industries: What announcements has he made on strengthening New Zealand's biosecurity system?
- CLARE CURRAN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that "We were never going to use legislation because we knew right from the get go that people wouldn't vote for that"?