4 Dec 2013
Question Time for 4 December 2013
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in the stability of his Government?
- KANWALJIT SINGH BAKSHI to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on progress in lifting New Zealand's export performance and reducing its reliance on borrowing from overseas lenders?
- HONE HARAWIRA to the Minister of Education: What responsibility does she accept for the New Zealand results as identified in the OECD's PISA report released yesterday, which shows New Zealand's test scores in maths, reading and science have all deteriorated under her watch, and that New Zealand's education system has failed to keep pace with the educational achievements of other countries, also under her watch?
- Hon CLAYTON COSGROVE to the Minister of Finance: Why has he revised the estimated proceeds from asset sales down to a minimum of $4.6 billion?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Science and Innovation: What steps is the Government taking to improve the understanding, skills and adoption of science and technology in New Zealand society?
- Dr PAUL HUTCHISON to the Minister of Health: What improvements in health services are shown in the latest health targets results?
- Hon PHIL HEATLEY to the Associate Minister of Social Development: How is the enhanced information sharing between the Ministry of Social Development and Inland Revenue delivering on the Government's promise to crack down on welfare fraud?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Is she satisfied that the Government's educational priorities are leading to an improvement in student achievement; if so, why?
- JACQUI DEAN to the Minister of Defence: How have recent New Zealand Defence Force exercises contributed toward the Government's goal of developing a Joint Amphibious Task Force?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Finance: Has he been advised whether the Prime Minister stands by his statement on asset sales that "mixed ownership will free up $5 billion to $7 billion"?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister of Education: Is she satisfied with her own performance as Minister of Education; if not, why not?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Housing: Does he stand by all his statements?