29 Jan 2014
Question Time for 29 January 2014
- Hon PETER DUNNE to the Minister of Finance: With regard to the Commerce Commission, what was he implying when he told NewstalkZB that the Government does not want "another episode where there's such a significant impact from a decision based on our regulation"?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Which, if any, is his greatest failing in 2013 as Minister of Finance?
- JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on progress in lifting New Zealand's export performance and New Zealand's progress toward paying its way in the world?
- Hon MARYAN STREET to the Minister of State Services: Does he have any plans to introduce greater protection for New Zealand's state sector integrity systems, including the public service, in the wake of Monday's Transparency International New Zealand report?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Trade: Does he stand by the answer given on his behalf yesterday, regarding the process for ratifying the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement, that "the member misunderstands the process that these things go through. She suggested that Cabinet will ratify the agreement; Cabinet will not. In fact, Parliament ratifies the agreement."; if so, why?
- Dr CAM CALDER to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: What is the Government doing to strengthen New Zealand's economic and education links with Asia?
- DARIEN FENTON to the Minister of Labour: What factors will he take into account when considering whether the minimum wage should be increased in 2014?
- SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister of Justice: What recent announcement has she made for proposed changes to Disputes Tribunals?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Does she stand by all of the decisions she has made this year as Minister of Education?
- BRENDAN HORAN to the Minister for State Owned Enterprises: Does he have confidence in the Board of KiwiRail Holdings Limited?
- KATRINA SHANKS to the Associate Minister of Health: What reports has she received on improvements to the quality and safety of the New Zealand health system?
- KEVIN HAGUE to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?