11 Feb 2014
Question Time for 11 February 2014
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that "personally I've been of the view that transparency is a good thing. As Prime Minister I've tried to lead that charge…"?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- Hon KATE WILKINSON to the Minister of Finance: How is the stronger New Zealand economy supporting more jobs and higher incomes?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: By how much did wages and salaries increase between December 2008 and December 2013 according to the Labour Cost Index and how does this compare to inflation according to the Consumer Price Index over the same period?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement "I think there's going to be an expectation, particularly for those people with skills that are in demand, that they will be doing better than zero pay increases"?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister for Social Development: What reports has she received about the number of young people in employment, education or training?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Is she satisfied that the establishment of Partnership Schools represents value for money to the taxpayer?
- Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: Is his Government's emissions trading scheme working, given hundreds of thousands of seedlings are being destroyed across the country due to the collapsed carbon price?
- Hon PHIL GOFF to the Prime Minister: Did he ask Prime Minister Tony Abbott to take any action against the supermarket ban on New Zealand products and unfair treatment of New Zealanders living in Australia; if so, what did he ask for?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Education: What recent announcements has she made on recognising and celebrating the teaching profession?
- Hon TREVOR MALLARD to the Minister of Internal Affairs: Further to his answers to supplementary questions to Oral Question No 11 on Thursday 30 January relating to his responsibility for the security of information, does he believe that all his actions as a Minister mean he is an appropriate person to hold the position of Minister of Internal Affairs?
- MIKE SABIN to the Minister of Police: What recent announcements has she made on the number of foot patrols undertaken by Police?