12 Feb 2014
Question Time for 12 February 2014
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that "there are more children in poverty than at some point in the past", and if so, does he remain concerned about child poverty levels in New Zealand?
- JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Finance: How is the Government's economic programme supporting stronger economic growth, more jobs and higher incomes?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: Do her measures of success for vulnerable children include lowering child poverty, child abuse and child neglect rates; if not, why not?
- Dr CAM CALDER to the Minister of Health: What is the Government doing to assist areas that face difficulties recruiting and retaining health professionals?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Minister for Social Development: What papers or reports, if any, did her office produce in the last 12 months relating to the measurement of child poverty?
- RICHARD PROSSER to the Minister of Conservation: Does he stand by all his statements on the use of 1080 poison by the Department of Conservation?
- EUGENIE SAGE to the Minister for the Environment: Why do the Government's proposals for improving freshwater management allow New Zealand rivers to have higher concentrations of nitrogen pollution than China's Yangtze River?
- COLIN KING to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: What steps is the Government taking to strengthen the governance of New Zealand universities and wānanga?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Is she satisfied that all of the funding allocated to Partnership Schools will be spent on educating students; if not, why not?
- JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister for Communications and Information Technology: What recent reports has she received on the number of end users able to connect to the Government's Ultra-Fast Broadband and Rural Broadband Initiatives?
- Hon TREVOR MALLARD to the Prime Minister: Is the Hon Peter Dunne a suitable person to hold the position answerable in this House for the security of information held by Government in light of him repeatedly declining to deny, in the House yesterday, that he made the draft Kitteridge report available to a Fairfax reporter, and, if so, has he received an assurance from Mr Dunne that he did not make the document available to any reporter?
- Dr PAUL HUTCHISON to the Minister of Veterans' Affairs: What progress is being made in planning for Gallipoli 2015 commemorations?