19 Feb 2014
Question Time for 19 February 2014
- KEVIN HAGUE to the Minister of Health: Does he think fraud in the publicly funded health sector is serious and if so would he investigate any allegations of fraud if they were raised with him?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: What recent reports has he seen on inadequate standards of health care in New Zealand?
- SHANE ARDERN to the Minister of Finance: How is the Government balancing its focus on responsibly managing its finances with addressing some of the most challenging social issues facing vulnerable families?
- Hon CLAYTON COSGROVE to the Minister of Commerce: When does he expect the Commerce (Cartels and Other Matters) Amendment Bill to be passed into law?
- ALFRED NGARO to the Minister of Housing: What progress is the Government making in growing the Community Housing sector and redeveloping Housing New Zealand homes to better match today's housing needs?
- Hon SHANE JONES to the Minister of Commerce: What documentation, if any, did he and his office prepare prior to 12 February 2014, regarding the behaviour of supermarkets towards suppliers, and when was that documentation prepared?
- MIKE SABIN to the Minister of Police: What results have Police recorded since new laws were introduced by the Government in 2009 to combat illegal street racing?
- Hon MARYAN STREET to the Minister of State Services: What was the total cost of the Rebstock inquiry into the leaking of internal documents from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade and how much of that was paid to Paula Rebstock?
- Dr PAUL HUTCHISON to the Minister of Health: What announcements has the Government made about e-Health Ambassadors and their role in promoting patient portals?
- Hon TREVOR MALLARD to the Prime Minister: Further to his response of "No" as to whether he received an assurance from Mr Dunne that he had not made a copy of the draft Kitteridge Report on the GCSB available to a Fairfax reporter, in Oral Question No 11 on 12 February and that he "accepted him at his word", in a supplementary answer to the same question, in what context did Mr Dunne give his word that he did not make said report available to the reporter?
- GARETH HUGHES to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Does he think New Zealanders are paying too much for their power?
- BARBARA STEWART to the Associate Minister of Health: Is she satisfied with the current level of care in rest homes?