12 Mar 2014
Question Time for 12 March 2014
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Finance: How will the expected increases in the Official Cash Rate over the coming year affect New Zealand families and businesses?
- JOHN HAYES to the Minister of Finance: How will the Government's economic and fiscal policies ensure its accounts return to surplus in 2014/15 and help keep interest rates lower than during the previous economic cycle?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- KANWALJIT SINGH BAKSHI to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What has the Government done to improve the performance of the electricity market in New Zealand?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Justice: Did she seek advice from the Cabinet Office regarding any conflict of interest arising from her husband's directorship of Oravida Ltd; if so, when and why?
- Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister for Economic Development: How is the Government making it easier, quicker and less complicated for businesses to deal with the Government?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Were all his answers to questions relating to the Hon Judith Collins and Oravida checked to ensure they were true; if not, why not?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: What is the total amount of dividends that the Government has taken out of Transpower since 2011, and what is the current debt gearing ratio of Transpower?
- JOANNE HAYES to the Minister of Justice: What recent reports has she received on Justice sector results?
- HONE HARAWIRA to the Deputy Prime Minister: What more is the Government planning to do to ensure all New Zealand children have food to eat each school day in light of the recent Treasury finding that the number of children living in poverty has increased to 285,000?
- DAVID SHEARER to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Further to his reply to Oral Question No 9 yesterday, will he now tell me what is his Ministry's best estimate for the percentage increase in retail electricity prices for the period 1 February to 1 August this year for a household of four persons, averaged across New Zealand?
- CLAUDETTE HAUITI to the Minister of Health: What recent announcement has the Government made on the Waitemata bowel screening pilot?