19 Mar 2014
Question Time for 19 March 2014
- MAGGIE BARRY to the Minister of Finance: What announcements has the Government made to build on New Zealand's international economic position?
- BRENDAN HORAN to the Minister of Transport: Does he agree with the statement of the Minister of Transport in 2011 that "I am confident that the New Zealand Transport Agency engages with property acquisition processes under the Public Works Act in a fair and proper way", and is he satisfied that is the case in the property acquisition for the Hairini Link?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that the forestry industry "needs significant change"?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Finance: Will the Government propose any measures to restrict the sale of New Zealand farmland or residential land to foreign companies or persons?
- COLIN KING to the Minister of Conservation: What support has he received for the Prime Minister's recent announcement to create a new marine reserve and whale and seal sanctuary in Kaikoura?
- Hon NANAIA MAHUTA to the Associate Minister of Education: Does he accept all the findings of the Independent Audit Report into Te Kohanga Reo National Trust?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Education: What recent announcements has she made on legislation to strengthen the teaching profession?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister of Justice: Does she stand by all her statements regarding Oravida Ltd because she asserts they are true?
- HOLLY WALKER to the Minister of Housing: When was the last time that the homeownership rate was as low or lower than it is now?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree with the forestry industry that Government incentives to encourage further wood processing in New Zealand, such as accelerated depreciation rates on machinery, are necessary to maximise New Zealand's share of the global value chain?
- JACQUI DEAN to the Minister of Corrections: What recent reports has she received on the provision of education programmes in prison?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Justice: On what date was she invited to dinner in Beijing with the founder and Managing Director of Oravida Ltd, and when was she informed as to who else would be attending the dinner?