8 Apr 2014
Question Time for 8 April 2014
- MAGGIE BARRY to the Minister of Finance: How is the Government ensuring recent broad-based growth and good fiscal management is delivering higher incomes and more jobs for families?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- CHRIS AUCHINVOLE to the Minister for ACC: What announcements has she recently made in respect of the ACC levies?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
- RICHARD PROSSER to the Minister for Primary Industries: Does he believe that New Zealand's biosecurity preparations, including Biosecurity NZ, are sufficiently and adequately resourced to protect New Zealand from biosecurity risks?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: By what percentage will New Zealand's net greenhouse gas emissions increase in the next 10 years, according to the Ministry for the Environment annual report for the year ended June 2013?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree with the Infometrics estimate that the 1974 Super Fund would have savings of $278 billion, if it had not been axed by the National Government, and does he agree wages would be higher in New Zealand if we had those higher savings?
- IAN McKELVIE to the Minister for Economic Development: What announcements has the Government made to further help New Zealand exporters succeed internationally?
- Hon CLAYTON COSGROVE to the Minister of Commerce: Does he stand by all his statements?
- Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Health: What recent announcements has the Government made about better supporting people with autism?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Is she satisfied that the proposed creation of new Executive Principal and Expert Teacher positions has the support and confidence of school teachers and principals; if so, why?
- GARETH HUGHES to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Is he satisfied safety in the petroleum industry is adequate given there have been two fires at installations, six uncontrolled releases of hydrocarbons, 15 events that saw emergency response plans activated, one well integrity issue and three incidents with the potential to cause a major accident, in just the past eight months?