17 Apr 2014
Question time for 17 April 2014
Questions to Ministers
- DENIS O'ROURKE to the Minister of Transport: Does he agree with all of the Prime Minister's statements concerning transport?
- JOANNE HAYES to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on recent trends in the cost of living for New Zealanders?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Justice: Did she meet with a senior official from the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine, also known as the AQSIQ, during her Ministerial visit to China in October 2013?
- PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister for State Owned Enterprises: What progress has the Government made on the mixed ownership model programme?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by all his statements?
- ALFRED NGARO to the Minister for Social Development: What recent reports has she received about the number of people on a benefit?
- Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Prime Minister: Does he support or condemn the killing of a New Zealand citizen by a United States drone strike in Yemen last year?
- Dr CAM CALDER to the Minister of Education: What recent announcements has she made on further Initial Teacher Education provision?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister of Police: Does she stand by her statements that police are "much happier under a National-led Government" and that, "there have been no police budget cuts"?
- CHRIS AUCHINVOLE to the Associate Minister of Transport: What recent initiatives has the Government announced to help improve safety on our roads?
- DARIEN FENTON to the Minister of Immigration: What steps has he taken to ensure that New Zealand workers are given priority for jobs in the Christchurch rebuild and migrant workers given temporary visas are protected?
- TE URUROA FLAVELL to the Minister for Primary Industries: Is he aware of the concerns of the Chairman of Te Rūnanga ā Iwi o Ngāpuhi that the revised policy laid out in the Fisheries (Foreign Charter Vessels and Other Matters) Amendment Bill will disproportionately affect iwi owners of settlement quota who lack the scale, capital and flexibility of other quota owners to make other arrangements for catching their annual catch entitlement; if so, what is he doing to address these concerns?