6 May 2014
Question Time for 6 May 2014
- CLAUDETTE HAUITI to the Minister of Finance: How will the Budget next week help to lock in the benefits of sustainable economic growth to support more jobs and higher incomes for New Zealanders?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Has Hon Judith Collins failed to meet the "high standards" he expects from Ministers; if so, how?
- JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister for Economic Development: What recent reports has he received on New Zealand's export performance?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Justice: Does she stand by all her statements regarding her relationships and interactions with Oravida Ltd?
- ALFRED NGARO to the Minister for Social Development: What recent announcements has she made about the Government's support for budgeting services?
- JAN LOGIE to the Minister of Justice: Does she stand by her statement "we need to encourage these women and children to be comfortable coming forward to report domestic and sexual violence"; if so, what has she done to encourage women to report domestic violence?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister of Justice: Why does she stand by all her statements regarding Oravida Ltd?
- LOUISE UPSTON to the Minister for the Environment: What recent announcements has the Government made regarding the restoration of the Rotorua Te Arawa Lakes?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement that "we've done a lot of work to rebalance our economy towards exports, savings and investment in a bid to lift sustainable economic growth"; if so, what is the current level of household savings in New Zealand?
TE URUROA FLAVELL to the Minister of Education: Ka tuku pūrongo Te Tari Arotake Mātauranga mō ōna hiahia i ngā kaiako mō ā rātou tauira, ā mēnā āē, he aha ngā huarahi kei a rātou ki te whakautu i tā Hana Turner kōrero e mea ana "very negative opinions about their Māori students"?
- Translation: Does the Education Review Office report on teacher expectations of students; if so, what mechanisms do they have in place to address what Hana Turner has described as teachers having "very negative opinions about their Māori students"?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister of Police: Is she satisfied with the role she has played as Minister of Police in the events that led up to Hon Maurice Williamson's resignation last week?