7 May 2014
Question Time for 7 May 2014
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on the New Zealand economy and how do those reports fit with the economic outlook to be presented in the Budget next week?
- ANDREW WILLIAMS to the Minister of Finance: For each of the years ending 30 June 2011, 2012, and 2013, what was the reduction in tax revenue specifically in the top tax bracket as a result of the tax reductions in Budget 2010?
- COLIN KING to the Minister for Tertiary Education: What further steps is the Government taking to increase the number of apprentices in New Zealand?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree that the objective of the Reserve Bank in the Reserve Bank of New Zealand Act 1989 should be changed; if not, why not?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
- JOANNE HAYES to the Minister of Health: What investment will the Government make in Budget 2014 to assist children with profound hearing loss?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Prime Minister: Is he satisfied that all of his Ministers have fully complied with section 2.54 of the Cabinet Manual; if so, how does he satisfy himself that those provisions are being adhered to?
- Hon KATE WILKINSON to the Minister for Social Development: What recent announcements has the Government made about providing support for beneficiaries to contribute to the Christchurch rebuild?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in the Hon Judith Collins; if so, why?
- Hon TAU HENARE to the Minister of Defence: What will Budget 2014 mean for the New Zealand Defence Force?
- Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: Does he agree that climate change is a clear and present danger, as highlighted by the landmark US Climate Assessment Report released overnight?