20 May 2014
Question Time for 20 May 2014
- PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Finance: How will Budget 2014 continue to support a growing economy, including jobs, higher wages and delivery of better public services?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement, "there's no fundamental underlying reasons to believe there's a problem in our housing market"?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree with the reported statement, last Friday, from the Prime Minister who would not rule out an increase in GST?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in the Minister of Justice; if so, why?
- Dr CAM CALDER to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: How will Budget 2014 advance the Government's work to strengthen the New Zealand tertiary education system?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister of Finance: How will the changes to the Parental Tax Credit he announced in the 2014 Budget help those who, as he states, are at "the hard end of poverty"?
- JOANNE HAYES to the Minister for ACC: What reports has she received which show New Zealanders could pay lower ACC levies in 2015?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Housing: Is he concerned that New Zealand has gone from the 10th highest rate of house price growth in the OECD from 2004-2011 to the highest in 2013?
- Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Prime Minister: Has he received information that any other New Zealander, apart from Daryl Jones, has been killed in United States drone strikes; if so, what was that information?
- Hon MARYAN STREET to the Minister of Justice: Does she stand by all her statements?
- SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister of Conservation: What new measures will the Government be able to take to contain and control the kauri dieback disease as a consequence of the $26.5 million committed in the Budget?