22 May 2014
Question Time for 22 May 2014
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Finance: How does Budget 2014 contribute to building a more productive and competitive economy through the Government's Business Growth Agenda?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by all his statements?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: Does he agree with the Mayor of Clutha district that the loss of the 180 jobs in the wood processing industry is a "hammer blow" to the region?
- Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Health: What investment is the Government making in Budget 2014 to improve health outcomes for children?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Prime Minister: Was a staff member from the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet present at the briefing on Operation Debut held on 14 December 2011; if so, was that same person present at his meeting with Simon Murdoch and Ian Fletcher on the 12th of December 2011?
- COLIN KING to the Minister of Education: How will Budget 2014 continue to support schools?
- BRENDAN HORAN to the Minister of Labour: What measures is the Government taking to address the problems of bullying discrimination and harassment occurring in New Zealand workplaces?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister of Police: Does she stand by her statement in relation to Budget 2014 that "The Police's core operating spending is being maintained"?
- JOANNE HAYES to the Minister of Tourism: What recent investments has this Government made to grow the tourism sector in New Zealand?
- IAIN LEES-GALLOWAY to the Minister for ACC: Why did Cabinet not approve ACC's recommended levy reductions for 2014/15?
- DENISE ROCHE to the Minister for the Environment: Why is she continuing to consult on product stewardship schemes instead of implementing mandatory schemes now?
- CHRIS AUCHINVOLE to the Minister of Immigration: What recent announcements has he made to help combat the exploitation of migrant workers helping on the Canterbury rebuild?