27 May 2014
Question time for 27 May 2014
Questions to Ministers
- TRACEY MARTIN to the Minister of Immigration: What is the Government doing to reduce the inflow of immigrants?
- Hon KATE WILKINSON to the Minister of Finance: How is Budget 2014, as part of the Government's wider economic programme, helping New Zealanders to get ahead?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- MIKE SABIN to the Minister of Police: What steps is the Government taking to reduce the harm caused by methamphetamine in New Zealand?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Housing: Does he stand by his statement that a register of foreign ownership "would be a waste of money"?
- SHANE ARDERN to the Minister of Health: What investment is the Government making in Budget 2014 to improve cancer services?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister responsible for Novopay: Does he stand by his statement with regards to Novopay, "I want to see within three months a situation where, as much as possible, workloads from administrators are back to where they were before this thing started"; if so, when did he make that statement?
- Dr CAM CALDER to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: How is the Government lifting the skill levels of New Zealanders to lift productivity and deliver higher economic growth?
- Dr RAJEN PRASAD to the Associate Minister of Immigration: Is she satisfied with all aspects of her decision on Sanil Kumar?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Immigration: What steps has the Government taken to encourage better outcomes for migrants?
- Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: What is his response to comments by former New Zealand climate ambassador, Dr Adrian Macey, that the New Zealand emissions trading scheme has led in the "opposite direction to that of the intended policy, and is most likely to delay New Zealand's transition to a low-carbon economy"?