29 May 2014
Question Time for 29 May 2014
- MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Finance: What measures did Budget 2014 include to support children and families, as part of the Government's wider programme to build a more productive and competitive economy?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree with the Productivity Commission regarding consumer prices that "when judged against average expenditure, the price level in New Zealand appears relatively high"?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: Is he confident that ordinary New Zealanders are being treated fairly under the emissions trading scheme?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Transport: What announcements did the Government make in Budget 2014 regarding investment in Auckland transport infrastructure?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Housing: How many homes have been built in the Special Housing Areas as a result of the Auckland Housing Accord, and now have people living in them?
- SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister of Justice: What recent announcements has the Government made for the Office of the Privacy Commissioner?
- ALFRED NGARO to the Minister of Housing: What steps is the Government taking to grow the community housing sector to achieve the target of 20 percent of social housing by 2018?
- Hon MARYAN STREET to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: What was the problem that needed to be fixed when he proposed to reduce the size of University Councils in the Education Amendment Bill (No. 2)?
- IAN McKELVIE to the Minister for Primary Industries: What reports has he received on the economic impacts of the Primary Growth Partnership?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Justice: Does she agree with Suzanne Snively from Transparency International that there is "an awful lot of complacency" about corruption in New Zealand?
- Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: Has he asked for any advice on the potential profit made by companies, which were given free New Zealand units under industrial allocations in the emissions trading scheme, submitting cheaper offshore units instead to meet their liabilities; if so, what was it?
- JACQUI DEAN to the Minister for the Environment: What recent announcements has she made about funding to support implementation of the EEZ legislation?