17 Jun 2014
Question Time for 17 June 2014
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his Government's policies?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement relating to an increased level of household saving that it "is a necessary foundation for more sustainable growth in the medium and longer terms"?
- Hon KATE WILKINSON to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he received about the outlook for the New Zealand economy?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister of Immigration: Is he satisfied with the current immigration policy settings?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by the Cost to the Crown of the Canterbury Rebuild presented in Budget 2014?
- DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Transport: What recent announcements has he made on funding for transport?
- SUE MORONEY to the Minister for Social Development: Will she agree to establish a cross-party taskforce to address the rates of child abuse and domestic violence in New Zealand as described in The People's Report: The People's Inquiry into Addressing Child Abuse and Domestic Violence?
- JAN LOGIE to the Minister for Social Development: Will she support a Child Poverty Act that sets out targets and measures for eliminating child poverty as recommended by the Tick4kids campaign; if not, why not?
- MARK MITCHELL to the Minister for Economic Development: What announcements has he made about the future direction of the Government's Business Growth Agenda?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister for Economic Development: Does he agree with the Minister of Finance that workers "have a right to expect to see some of the benefits" of growth in the economy?
- JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Consumer Affairs: How will consumers benefit from the improvements to consumer law that come into effect today?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Housing: Will New Zealand return to its historic average levels of house prices to incomes and house prices to rents under his Government's housing policies; if so, how long will it take for this to occur?