18 Jun 2014
Question Time for 18 June 2014
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his reported statement that "if New Zealanders saved more, the money could go into the productive sector and fund new companies and investments"?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on progress New Zealand is making in improving its external trade and investment position with the rest of the world?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister for Economic Development: Did he meet with the Chief Executive of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment on 4 June 2014, and if so did he discuss with him the pay negotiations that were underway with MBIE staff?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister for Social Development: What recent announcements has she made about campaigns to prevent sexual violence amongst young people?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Does he stand by all his decisions?
- JACQUI DEAN to the Minister of Science and Innovation: What announcements has he made on the Christchurch Innovation Precinct?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: What concerns, if any, has he expressed regarding the progress Health Benefits Ltd has made towards obtaining the $700 million of "savings" which he required them to obtain in September 2012?
- SHANE ARDERN to the Minister of Health: What recent investments has the Government made in health services for the Bay of Plenty?
- TRACEY MARTIN to the Minister of Education: How much public money has been spent on land and other physical assets for Partnership schools up to 31 March 2014?
- JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Conservation: What steps has the Government taken to improve marine protection, particularly in respect of dolphins?
- Dr MEGAN WOODS to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: How many secondary schools currently receive Adult and Community Education funding compared to the 212 secondary schools in 2009 when the funding was cut?
- JAN LOGIE to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by her statement in relation to sexual and domestic violence that "it is actually about services on the ground that are able to address it"?