25 Jun 2014
Question Time for 25 June 2014
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he accept inequality, including asset inequality, is increasing in New Zealand?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Finance: As part of its wider economic programme, what progress is the Government making in dealing with the most challenging social issues facing New Zealand families and children?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does Budget 2014 show the full effect of revenue cuts and expenditure that the National Government expects over the next four years?
- SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister of Corrections: What progress has the Government made in reducing reoffending rates for prisoners?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: What recent action, if any, has he taken to find the leak of information relating to Health Benefits Limited?
- JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What reports has he received on likely future support for oil and gas development in New Zealand?
- BRENDAN HORAN to the Minister of Transport: Can he assure the people of Tauranga that the Hairini Link project will include four-laning from the Cameron Road intersection to the Maungatapu and Hairini roundabouts; if not, why not?
- EUGENIE SAGE to the Minister of Conservation: Have any commercial logging operations started on conservation land since the Department of Conservation was established in 1987?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Is she satisfied that the $359 million Investing in Educational Success Programme is the most effective way to invest that money to lift student achievement; if so, why?
- JOANNE HAYES to the Minister for Courts: What recent announcements has he made on work to modernise and improve specialist courts and tribunals?
- MOANA MACKEY to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: Does he agree with reported moves by Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper to build an alliance with like-minded countries to dismantle carbon pricing initiatives and undermine recent efforts by United States President, Barack Obama, to reduce greenhouse gas emissions; and if not, will he rule out his Government joining such an alliance at any point in the future?