1 Jul 2014
Question Time for 1 July 2014
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- JOHN HAYES to the Minister of Finance: What progress is the Government making in allocating proceeds from its share offer programme to pay for new public assets through the Future Investment Fund?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in the Minister of Education and all of her decisions?
- DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Transport: What recent announcements has the Prime Minister made regarding the Government's commitment to transport infrastructure in regional New Zealand?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Is the Government "working for New Zealand"; if so, does that apply to all New Zealanders?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister for Economic Development: What does he consider are the core components of a regional economic development plan?
- JULIE ANNE GENTER to the Minister of Transport: Why are the regional State highway projects announced at the weekend being funded from asset sales rather than the transport budget?
- LOUISE UPSTON to the Minister for Economic Development: What reports has he received on how the regions contributed to New Zealand's economic recovery?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Housing: Does he stand by his statement that the rate of new house builds in Auckland "is the highest it has been in years, and it shows the progress we are making", given the average number of building consents issued for new dwellings in the last six years is 4,408 per year, compared to an average of 9,055 from 1999-2008?
- GARETH HUGHES to the Minister of Conservation: Did New Zealand officials at a recent International Whaling Commission meeting in Europe agree with or disagree with the Commission's recommendations that protection for Maui's dolphins be granted out to 20 nautical miles from Maunganui Bluff down to Wanganui?
- MIKE SABIN to the Minister for ACC: What changes has the Government announced about the way ACC covers claims for hearing loss?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Does she stand by all her statements?