3 Jul 2014
Question Time for 3 July 2014
- Hon PHIL HEATLEY to the Minister of Finance: How will the Government's fiscal management help to ensure interest rates will remain lower than they were in the previous economic cycle?
- Hon PHIL GOFF to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in his Minister of Foreign Affairs; if so, why?
- MAGGIE BARRY to the Minister for the Environment: What recent announcements has she made aimed at improving our freshwater management system?
- DAVID SHEARER to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: Did he seek any information from MFAT officials on the case of the alleged assault with the intention to rape and waiver of diplomatic immunity by the Malaysian diplomat after his initial briefing on 10 May, 2014 and before the case became public; if not, why not?
- EUGENIE SAGE to the Minister for the Environment: What percentage of river swimming sites, where data is collected, in the most recent Ministry for the Environment Suitability for Swimming Indicator Update were graded poor or very poor?
- TIM MACINDOE to the Minister of Education: What recent announcements has she made on Better Public Service Targets in education?
- ANDREW WILLIAMS to the Minister of State Services: What assurances can he give the public of the competence of senior management in the Public Service?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Is she satisfied that spending $359 million on the Investing in Educational Success Initiative is the best way to lift student achievement?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister of Health: What investment has the Government made in new training places for general practitioners?
- CAROL BEAUMONT to the Minister for Social Development: What input did she have on the new suite of initiatives to prevent family violence and keep women and children safe that were announced yesterday?
- BRENDAN HORAN to the Minister of Housing: What, if any, specific progress has he achieved on completing housing accords with Tauranga City Council and Western Bays District Council?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Minister of Labour: What steps, if any, are being taken to protect working New Zealanders from asbestos or products with asbestos in them?