23 Oct 2014
Question Time for 23 October 2014
- JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Finance: What measures is the Government taking to help the New Zealand economy become more productive and competitive?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he believe he is Prime Minister all of the time, or just some of the time?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister responsible for HNZC: How many Housing New Zealand properties does he intend to sell during this term, and what is the projected number of houses Housing New Zealand will own in three years' time as a result?
- JACQUI DEAN to the Minister of Health: What is the Government doing to provide faster cancer services for New Zealanders?
- Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that the risks to New Zealand from any commitment of military assistance to counter Islamic State militants in Iraq would be "no greater than I think the risks are currently here today"; if so, why?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Is she satisfied that the introduction of partnership schools is resulting in better educational outcomes for all of the students who are attending them; if so, why?
- ALFRED NGARO to the Minister for Social Development: What reports has she received regarding the number of New Zealanders who are benefit-dependent, in particular those relating to sole parents?
- RICHARD PROSSER to the Minister of Conservation: Does she stand by all her statements regarding 1080 poison?
- Hon DAMIEN O'CONNOR to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his commitments to the Pike River families?
- KEVIN HAGUE to the Minister of Health: Is he satisfied that there is no conflict of interest in the head of the Food and Grocery Council, Katherine Rich, being a board member of the Health Promotion Agency; if so, why?
- DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Transport: What progress is being made in improving road safety?
- Dr MEGAN WOODS to the Minister of Police: What is the annual cost of economic crime in New Zealand?
Questions to Members
- JAN LOGIE to the Member in charge of the Education (Breakfast and Lunch Programmes in Schools) Amendment Bill: Why has the member adopted the Education (Breakfast and Lunch Programmes in Schools) Amendment Bill?