29 Oct 2014
Question Time for 29 October 2014
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- ANDREW BAYLY to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on recent trends in consumer price inflation?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister of Finance: Will he introduce a Government guarantee on bank deposits in New Zealand; if so, when?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his reported statement that "he was proud of the Government's record in tackling child poverty"?
- Dr PARMJEET PARMAR to the Minister for Social Housing: What support is the Government providing to help people move from social housing into private rentals?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister for Social Housing: What is the "exciting and sexy stuff" she has been considering for social housing?
- SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister of Education: What progress has been made on ensuring schools have access to fast, reliable internet connections?
- DAVID SEYMOUR to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on the performance of the share prices of the mixed-ownership energy companies since they listed on the sharemarket?
- IAIN LEES-GALLOWAY to the Minister for ACC: Is she satisfied that just 54 percent of the public expressed trust and confidence in ACC according to the corporation's 2014 Annual Report?
- MIKE SABIN to the Minister of Police: What recent developments is he aware of to help identify drink-drive offenders?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Did Jason Ede report to the Prime Minister's chief of staff Wayne Eagleson while employed as a Senior Ministerial Advisor in the office of the Prime Minister; if not, to whom did he report?
- Dr MEGAN WOODS to the Prime Minister: Was he acting in his capacity as Prime Minster during the 14 February 2014 press conference when he confirmed to journalists that he speaks to Cameron Slater "every so often" including that same week when they discussed Mr Kim Dotcom "briefly"?