4 Nov 2014
Question Time for 4 November 2014
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Is he committed to an open and transparent Government on issues where New Zealand may soon be involved in conflict in the Middle East?
- JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Finance: What Budget approach is the Government taking to ensure that New Zealanders in genuine need receive targeted and effective support through public services?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement "Well if we were selling Housing New Zealand the corporation or 25 percent or 49 percent, yes that would be an asset sale"?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister of Science and Innovation: What recent investment has the Government made in high-quality investigator-led research?
- Dr DAVID CLARK to the Minister of Finance: Based on Treasury's PREFU forecasts, how much faster will exports have to grow relative to the rest of the economy from the March 2016 year to 2025 to achieve the Government's 40 percent export target?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister for Communications: What recent reports has she received on the use of broadband internet by New Zealanders?
- KRIS FAAFOI to the Minister responsible for HNZC: How many Housing New Zealand properties along Esk Place and Hazard Grove in Porirua will be demolished and sold; and is he aware of any other planned Housing New Zealand sales in the Porirua area?
- KANWALJIT SINGH BAKSHI to the Minister of Corrections: How is the Department of Corrections working to meet the Government's Better Public Services target of reducing re-offending by 25 percent by 2017?
- BARBARA STEWART to the Minister for ACC: What is ACC's latest estimate of fraud occurring within the scheme, and what percentage of this fraud is being detected?
- Dr MEGAN WOODS to the Prime Minister: When he said "someone told me" in an answer to Oral Question 12 on 29 October 2014 regarding the transfer of information from himself in his capacity as party leader to himself as Prime Minister, who was that person?
- TODD BARCLAY to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What update can he give on Government-funded renewable energy initiatives?