Question Time for 5 November 2014
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- ALASTAIR SCOTT to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he received on whether recent economic growth is creating capacity and inflation pressures within the economy?
- Dr DAVID CLARK to the Minister of Finance: Why did he claim yesterday that exports as a percentage of GDP were 33 percent and rising when Hon Steven Joyce reportedly stated on 20 October that there has been a lack of progress in the past three years?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Is his Government committed to evidence-based policy making?
- BARBARA KURIGER to the Minister of Health: Has he received any reports on access to medicines?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister for Social Housing: Does she agree with the Dominion Post that "The Government's social-housing plan is unclear not only in its details but in its fundamental aims,"; if not, what are the Government's plans and fundamental aims?
- Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Education: What recent announcements has the Government made about improving internet access in schools?
- KEVIN HAGUE to the Minister of Health: Has he asked Health Promotion Agency Board member Katherine Rich whether she ever used the services of public relations adviser Carrick Graham to write attacks on public health advocates and researchers which were published on the Whale Oil blog; if not, why not?
- Hon DAMIEN O'CONNOR to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his promise with regards to the families of the Pike River tragedy to do "everything we practically could to get the bodies of the victims out"?
- Dr SHANE RETI to the Minister of Customs: What reports has she received regarding the number of people using the border clearing technology SmartGate?
- MEKA WHAITIRI to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: Does he stand by his statement on the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change's 2014 report "We will use the findings from these reports to help develop policies and to take action to mitigate our greenhouse gas emissions and to adapt to the effects of climate change"?
Questions to members
POTO WILLIAMS to the Member responsible for the Parental Leave and Employment Protection (Six Months' Paid Leave) Amendment Bill: Why did she draft the Parental Leave and Employment Protection (Six Months' Paid Leave) Amendment Bill?