25 Nov 2014
Question Time for 25 November 2014
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- ANDREW BAYLY to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received confirming the economy is continuing to grow and that this growth is supporting more jobs and higher incomes?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement regarding the release of NZSIS documents to Cameron Slater that "The basic claim that somehow my office was either pressuring the system, speeding up the process, injecting itself in the process, all of that is flatly incorrect, the inspector when she goes and does her work and looks at it, will, I'm totally confident demonstrate that"?
- MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Trade: What progress has been made on negotiations towards a free-trade agreement with South Korea?
- Hon PHIL GOFF to the Prime Minister: Does he take responsibility for his office staff passing on information obtained from the NZSIS to Cameron Slater in 2011 for political purposes?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: How is the Government encouraging more Kiwis to return home, to provide skills for New Zealand businesses and contribute to economic growth?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement in regard to the book Dirty Politics that "They're based on one perspective and probably a bit out of context and with a whole bunch of assumptions that either aren't correct or are made up, and now can't be backed up."?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement with regard to the 2014/15 surplus target that "we will achieve one"?
- JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Transport: What recent reports has he received on the Government's Accelerated Regional Roading Package?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Minister in charge of the NZ Security Intelligence Service: Does he have confidence in the New Zealand Security Intelligence Service?
- JACQUI DEAN to the Minister of Justice: What steps has she taken towards improving the trial and pre-trial experience for victims of sexual violence?
- IAIN LEES-GALLOWAY to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: Is he confident that employers' obligations under the Wages Protection Act 1983 are being complied with in light of recent reports of workers' pay being docked to recover the cost of theft by customers at service stations and supermarkets?